Top 10 Wellness Gifts for the Holidays!
Posted on December 12th, 2021 to AroMed CBD & Aromatherapy Blog
Give the gift of relaxation, comfort, and relief this holiday season! At AroMed Essentials, we know it can be difficult to find the right product for a loved one. There are SO many options and sometimes you just need a bit of guidance on what might make a great gift. That’s why we put this list together, which features our top 10 favorite wellness gifts for that person in your life who just needs some good ol’ restoration.
1 – Calm Aid Roll-On
The “chill pill” of all “chill pills” is here. When it comes to relieving stress with herbal aromatherapy, we’ve chosen plant oils containing CBD in combination with essential oils. When it comes to scent, our Calm Aid Roll-On is one of our most popular blends since it is comprised of the essential oils of lavender and orange as well as the more earthy scents of cypress and spikenard.
How to use:
You can apply a tiny quantity right behind your nose by rolling the product around your wrists and behind your ears. After each application, take a deep breath and hold it. Reapply as required throughout the day to reap the benefits.
2 – CBD Bath salts
We have 2 different types of CBD-infused Himalayan bath salt available for sale on our site:
- Breathe – CBD Himalayan Bath Salts: This mixture of organic fragrant essential oils and Vermont CBD aims to improve the breath and alleviate physical stress. Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt, organic jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), 100 mg full spectrum CBD CO2 Oil (Cannabis sativa), organic & wild-harvested essential oil of black spruce (Picea mariana), bulgarian lavender (Lavendula augustifolia), cajeput (Melaleuca catjeputi).
- Lavender – CBD and Himalayan Bath Salts: In a nighttime bath, lavender essential oil and Vermont CBD in pink Himalayan salt creates a sense of serenity and tranquility. An at-home spa experience may be achieved using Himalayan salt in the bath. A salt bath aids in the removal of waste, thorough cleansing of the skin, and energy cleansing of the body. Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt, organic jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), 100 mg full spectrum CBD CO2 Oil (Cannabis sativa), organic & wild-harvested essential oil of lavender (Lavendula angustifolia).
How to use:
Draw a bath and add a fourth of a bag of salt. Take a break for around 20 to 30 minutes. In order to avoid slipping, take careful when exiting the bath.
3 – Bath and Body Oils
Our collection of bath and body oils features 5 different combinations of powerful essential oils and Vermont CBD:
- Muscle Release CBD Bath & Body Oil: In this plant synergy, powerful essential oils and Vermont CBD are combined with skin-nourishing oils like jojoba and sesame oil. This plant blend can help relieve muscle tension after exercise, as well as stress from a long day at work. Add it to your bath or massage it into your skin.
- Detoxifying CBD Bath & Body Oil: White pine, juniper berry, fennel, lime, thyme, and grapefruit essential oils, as well as Vermont CBD, jojoba, sweet almond, and sesame oils, work together to help the body get rid of toxins and improve overall health. Can be used in the bath, or you can massage it into your skin.
- Breathe CBD Bath & Body Oil: A blend of AroMed’s aromatic essential oils and Vermont CBD, along with skin-nourishing oils like jojoba, sweet almond, and sesame, this synergy helps the body and mind relax. Can be used in the bath, or you can massage it into your skin. There are three smells in it: black spruce, lavender, and cajeput. They make it grounding, calming, and open.
- Women’s Balance CBD Bath & Body Oil: A blend of aromatic essential oils and Vermont CBD, as well as oils for the skin like jojoba, sweet almond, and sesame, helps women feel more balanced and calm. Can be used in the bath, or you can massage it into your skin. With a hint of citrus, herbs, and flowers, the smell is a customer favorite.
- Mood Elevating CBD Bath & Body Oil: A blend of aromatic essential oils, Vermont CBD, and skin-healing oils like jojoba, sweet almond, and sesame soothes and relaxes the body and mind. With a hint of citrus and rosemary in the air, it has a faint vanilla smell. Can be used in the bath, or you can massage it into your skin.
How to use:
Gently shake before each use to make sure everything is mixed. You can add 3 tablespoons to your bath, or massage it into your skin as you like, to soothe and lift your mood.
4 – Immune Armor CBD Honey
Our Immune Armor CBD-Infused Honey is way more than just some amazing local raw honey. It also features our Immune Armor essential oil blend (rosemary camphor, cinnamon bark, lemon, clove bud, eucalyptus) and Full Spectrum Vermont CBD.
Many believe that a spoonful of local honey a day is a great way to help your body fight pollen allergies, and with the addition of our Immune Armor blend, this honey can also boost your immune system naturally. Add in some full-spectrum CBD, and that spoonful a day just became a whole lot more beneficial. Take it straight up or add a bit of sweetness to your morning coffee or tea. This makes an excellent gift for this time of year when our immunity system’s could all use a bit of extra help!
5 – Relief Lotion
Our soothing CBD Relief Lotion contains organic full spectrum CBD CO2 oil, responsibly farmed arnica and white willow, plus essential oils of clove bud, spike lavender, and plai. A powerful lotion that also happens to be a customer favorite!
“…I love the MOST is the CBD Relief Lotion, which has a beautiful aromatic scent. I suffer [from] chronic headaches and migraines, as well as nerve pain from an old whiplash injury. RELIEF doesn’t begin to cover it…. The effects on sore muscles is great, but not having to turn to an OTC pain reliever is amazing. I love CBD, it has been life changing.” -Cassandra L.
“You can feel this working immediately! And, even though our whole family uses it, the jar lasts for a long time because a little bit goes a long way!! A must for your medicine cabinet.” -Melissa S.
“A couple members of our family used CBD Relief Lotion to relieve the pain of the neuropathy in their feet and arthritis in their knees. It has been very helpful. Allows for better function and restful sleep. Thank you.” -A.M.
6 – Nourishing Crème – CBD, Chaga, and Frankincense
Our Nourishing Crème is a powerful combination which features ethically, wild-harvested Vermont winter chaga, organic full spectrum CBD CO2 extract, along with skin-nourishing organic frankincense and lavender essential oils. This exquisite mix provides the benefits of the earth’s most extraordinary herbs, with a warm and resinous scent and a thick and creamy texture. This crème has a devoted following for good reason! Don’t take our word for it:
“Aromed’s Nourishing Crème with CBD, Chaga, and Frankincense feels luscious, smells glorious, and became my daytime moisturizer in 2018. I don’t bother using any other brands of daytime moisturizer anymore. This crème keeps my skin moisturized without being overly oily. It’s never caused breakouts or inflammation, while I’ve had trouble with products like Embryolisse, Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisturizer, etc. This crème is a hidden gem of Montpelier!” -Sylvia L.
“My face looks brighter and feels smoother” – Marie D.
7 – Lavender Frankincense CBD Oil Tincture
Our Lavender & Frankincense CBD Oil features organic frankincense and lavender essential oils as well as CBD from hemp grown in Wolcott, VT. Together, these ingredients work synergistically to help to relax your mind and body. Our CBD oil is made from the whole plant. It has a full range of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes. Check out this review from someone who received this product as a gift:
“Initially given to me as a gift for sleep, the results I experience led me to return. It has been the absolute best CBD oil I have used. Full spectrum CBD – Lavender and Frankincense is my favorite.” -Kristin D.
8 – Menthol Cayenne Rub
An icy-hot topical, our Menthol Cayenne Rub is more powerful than the one that comes in a tube or bottle. As a bonus, this rub is very good at clearing out your nasal passages when you have a cold or the flu.
You can apply AroMeds Cayenne Menthol Relief Rub to your skin to help relieve pain. It has active ingredients like menthol and cayenne as well as CBD and organic essential oils like cajeput and tulsi basil.
9 – Rejuvenating Skin Serum
A high-end serum for aging skin that makes your skin look younger. You can get all of nature’s best ways to make your skin look better in one bottle.
With lavender, carrot seed, frankincense, helichrysum, and our own Vermont CBD, this lotion isn’t too strong of a scent. Simple and effective, this serum has a lot of fans and is one of the most popular on the market.
10 – Essential Oil Starter Kits with an EO diffuser
Fill your space with the self-care aromatherapy that nature intended. Using diffusers, make essential oil mixes a vital part of your wellness regimen.
Help that special someone start their day with an invigorating essential oil starter kit. Or maybe you have a friend or family member who would benefit from a travel diffuser to combine with a relaxing oil blend to help them sleep when they’re on the road. Diffusers with essential oils are useful from home to work and everywhere in between. AroMed’s collection of essential oil diffusers for sale contains diffusers that will fit into every aspect of your life.
If you have any questions about any of the product on this list, don’t hesitate to contact us.