Root Chakra Gemaroma
Essential Oils of:
- Vetiver - The exotic, sweet smoke of vetiver is referred to as " the oil of tranquility". Its distilled root oil creates an exceptionally grounding effect.
- Vanilla Bean Infused Jojoba Oil - Vanilla adds a slight touch of sweet that elevates the blend aromatically
- Himalayan Cedarwood - Cedarwood fortifies and strengthens, assisting those experiencing negativity, allowing them to transform it to increase wisdom and growth
- Ginger Root - Ginger adds a bit of root spice, and it can help you rally inner strength, resolve and motivation
- Myrrh - Myrrh can help unite the spiritual with the physical...stillness and peace.
The chosen essential oils are infused in the gemstones of:
Garnet - combines the energies of the base chakra, heart chakra and crown chakra offering physical, emotional and spiritual support.
Clear Quartz - According to Simmons, clear quartz's key properties are energy amplification, programmability and memory, and can increase the energizing qualities of other stones.
The infused essential oils are blended in golden, organic jojoba oil.
Suggestion - Prior to application, hold the blend in your hand and repeat the following affirmation, or create one that speaks to you!
Root Chakra Affirmation - I am safe, centered and grounded. All is well.
Roll gemaroma blend to pulse points and small amount directly under your nose. Inhale deeply. To support your root chakra, apply behind the knees, too. Enjoy the deeply grounding aroma.
Battaglia, S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, Second Addition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, 2003.
Simmons,R. The Pocket Book of Stones- Who They Are and What They Teach, North Atlantic Books, 2015.
Please note: Information and statements provided by AroMed Aromatherapy and Lauren Andrews RN, CA, have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health condition or disease. Information and interest only. The information is not designed for self-diagnosis. If you are concerned about a healthcare issue, see your doctor, specialist or ND. Please note that AroMed Aromatherapy accepts no liability for misuse of essential oils or other products.